(For humans only)
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- 9 cups Chex cereal (any flavor)
- 1-1/2 cups powdered sugar
- Combine peanut butter, butter and chocolate chips in a microwave safe bowl.
- Microwave for one minute then stir to blend all ingredients thoroughly. Add 1/2 tsp. vanilla. Stir well.
- Place the 9 cups of Chex cereal in a very large bowl.
- Pour the peanut butter-chocolate mixture over the cereal and toss evenly, making sure all the cereal gets a good covering.
- Place mixture in large Ziploc bag and coat with powdered sugar, sprinkling evenly over the cereal and tossing as you sprinkle to cover each piece well.